11/17/11

Muppetational

Who else is giddily excited for the new muppets movie? I remember those lovable characters from my childhood and I'm happy to see them back for a new generation. Mostly because of Henson's message of love and happiness that comes across in the muppets songs and stories. I've been jamming to The Green Album and I'm obsessed! You can really wrap your heart around these fun new versions of classic muppet songs. Some of my favorite lyrics:

"Movin' right along in search of good times and good news with good friends you can't lose."

"I'm green and I think it's beautiful so that's all I wanna be."

"Our world says welcome stranger, everybody's a friend."

I've been looking forward to picking up some of the sparkletastic OPI Muppets collection as well. Today I finally got Rainbow Connection, shown on nail below, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, green, and Designer..De Better! Rainbow Connection is so sparkly and pretty!

I can't wait to see a pre-screen of the movie this weekend with my good friend Suzannah.
Keep an eye out for a review of some sort!

Also..how CUTE are these Muppet cake pops? I found them on Bakerella and am thinking about making them at an upcoming cake pop party I want to host. I know that sounds random but I wanted to have a get together and do something crafty and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

x0x0,
N