11/23/11

Attitude of Gratitude 3 Minute Challenge

This has been the best year of my life. I LOVE YOU 2011! I honor of Thanksgiving I am going to set my timer for 3 minutes and type as many things that I am thankful for as I can.
Serious, superficial, silly- I'm typing whatever comes to mind...
GO!

The never-ending love & forgiveness of God

My family-stepdaddy especially

Suzannah Scott Charles - and every true & good friend I have

Twitter! Meeting friends due to common interest

Disneyland!

Red Wagon corndogs!

Sparkles

being unique

MAC.. the makeup AND my laptop

my iPhone

that my nana still remembers my name

the Bible!

D23 events

the ability to get inspiration from anything

dance

teaching dance

choreographing dance

did I say dance?

my health

creativity

living-

TIME IS UP!

That last one was going to be "living in Orlando" but just living is pretty awesome too. LOL. You should try this 3 minute challenge and see what comes to mind under pressure =)

Happy Thanksgiving <3


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! :) Thanks for sharing what you're thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! You have great things to be thankful for! hope 2012 is just as amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice challenge. I'll have to try that one on New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N