9/20/11

Avatar in Disney's Animal Kingdom




It's been around the interwebs today that there will be an Avatar land with multiple attractions built in Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World. You can read more about it HERE.

I think it's such a smart idea. As soon as I heard this info I searched around the net and found, according to IMDB, the majority of this film's fanbase (by a long shot) are males ages 18-29. I feel like this is an audience that could use more entertaining on their trip to Disney. In addition to that demographic, Avatar has fans like me and my stepdaddy--such different entertainment taste palates yet we both adore the movie about the blue people for the spectacular visuals and thrill filled plot.

It pushes an eco friendly message, which fits right into Animal Kingdom, along with a love story, action scenes, and a lovely score--all things that can be incorporated into the world at the park :)

This movie holds a special place in my heart as the most visually appealing movie I've ever seen. I can't wait to visit Pandora <3

How do you feel about the world of Avatar coming to Disney parks?

  • It's a terrible idea
  • Skeptical
  • Don't care either way
  • It could be neat
  • Super excited!

View Results
Acepolls

More polls: Best all inclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment

x0x0,
N