6/3/11

Tough Love


So a friend of mine posted this on Facebook this a.m:

"BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-waaa. This is Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur B****in'."

Let's just say I needed to see it really bad. Tough love. It's good for you and I have friends that know and remind me of that. haha. Rough patches make us stronger. Can't wait to get out of this one.

I will return to my bubbly self soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aww hugs sweet girl! It's so easy to get stuck in the rough patches. You're an amazing, wonderful person with too much talent and awesomeness to spend at a pity party. :)

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N