6/19/11

Thanks Dad

I wanted to write a tweet this morning crediting my dad for my impeccable dental hygiene, my over-acheiver mentality, and my love for music, sunsets, rainbows, and God. Then I realized there were so many other things I want to thank him for.. For teaching me to always be humble, to be the bigger person, to be active. The importance of family, to love art, and to root for the Yankees and Seminoles. By his actions he showed me that I should always forgive, live life adventurously and always help others. There are so many values I can thank my dad for instilling in me as a child.

Thanks Dad.

I am blessed to have another guy in my life who has been like a father to me. My stepdaddy is my rock and I wouldn't have gotten through the past few years without his help and guidance. I joked in his Father's day card and said I wouldn't be half the woman I am without him in my life..then I said actually yes I would because you buy me too many goodies. Bobby has taught me so many things but the most valuable has been this quote that helped me get through a lot with out stressing.: "Lots to think about, nothin' to worry about."

Thanks Bobby.


Happy Father's Day

4 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day Bobby!!! And Nicole your dad would be so proud of the woman you have became I'm blessed to have you as a friend Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to have two very special dads in your life!! I'm thankful to both of them to for giving me such a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thank you both so much for your kind words! <3 You are both very special friends who hold a place in my heart. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet blog post!! You're very lucky to have both your dad and step dad in your life and they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N