5/9/11

Texas trip day 1

It started like any other trip...

[On a plane]
But when I arrived in Texas I was picked up in a whimsical transportation device by my best friend, Charles.

[Self explanatory]

We drove around through places that looked like this..

[Mooo]

..till we came to my friends school. He's a principal. I got to tour the beautiful new facilities..

[Center stage-my favorite place to be]

..and ended up in the dance classroom observing the students routines. The content of their class was much different than the dance I know and I enjoyed being exposed to a new type of curriculum for dance students. They did jazz but they also did a pom routine and a military routine which I hadn't seen before.

We went back to my friends house and I was so happy to see another wonderful friend of mine, Charles wife, Vanessa. I feel like their two boys are part of my family too.

[love these kiddos]

They are one of the most awesome couples on the planet. They had invited their friends over that evening, who I have gotten to know and love through different trips they've all taken to Disney.

[they are so fun-Amanda, Me, a Texas shaped chip & Rick]

[Rick's doggy <3 ]

We had a Tex-Mex night in and watched YouTube videos on Apple tv.

[Me & baby Gio on Apple tv]

It was such a great night with friends! We laughed so hard at this video-->

[Sexy Saxman]

It's funny how some of the best friends are the ones that live the farthest away.

Stay tuned for day 2!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Texas fellow Disney fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N