4/17/11

Help me plan my Vegas trip

Stepdaddy's 60th birthday Vegas bash planning is in full swing! We get in late on a Thursday night and leave on a red-eye flight on Sunday. I bought tickets for the Beatles Cirque show Love and Peepshow starring Holly Madison. Now I need some help to fill in the rest of the time!

Here's where you people who know and love Vegas come in..

What restaurants do you recommend?

What are your must sees?

Favorite nightlife venues?

Any other Vegas tips would be fantastic..

Keep in mind I'm going with my stepdad and sister. We want to live it up!


4 comments:

  1. Definitely go see the fountains at the Bellagio at night, so pretty! Umm....I'll come back an add more after my brain starts working again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may want to invest $2 in the Vegas Mate iPhone app. It'll find nearby restaurants, clubs, entertainment and give info, reviews, photos, menus. Have fun, good luck! I look forward to your tweets to psych me up for our Vegas trip in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Jenn on the fountains at the Bellagio. See the show as many times as you can cause the music changes. It starts at like 3 in the afternoon and is every 30 minutes, then at night ever 15 minutes. See as many of the hotels on the strip as you can, especially Encore, Wynn, Venetian, Bellagio. Pirate show at TI, volcano at Mirage, go to the top of the Stratosphere during the day, top of the Eiffel Tower at night, Forum Shops at Caesar's. If you get a chance go to Fremont Street, which was the old downtown Las Vegas and see the Fremont Street Experience, $1000000 in cash on display at Binion's, the Golden Nugget. See the inside of the Luxor pyramid. Lots more, but that's a good start for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you'll be busy! :) Never been to Vegas so I can't help...sorry. Hope to go one day though. Enjoy the trip!!

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N