2/18/11

A great start

What? You're telling me we are almost into the third month of 2011? WOW! Well this year is off to an amazing start and I wanted to share what I've been blessed with this year so far..

Walt Disney World Marathon week 2011-- It was my first marathon and I truly did it in style. The friends I spent it with were definitely the best part! I loved the race, took lots of pics and beside the lil dehydration episode 2 days post race I would consider it all a success. I had a great time around the parks that week and sang in the American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I wrote all about it in a post on StudiosCentral.com <--click there to read.

Other plusses this year so far
  • getting my college diploma in the mail
  • living back home and loving family time
  • planning trips that I'm taking the first half of this year. I've decided to take some time to travel and explore what I'd like to do as my career.
Here are some pics of my adventures so far :)

[Here I am ready to rock the stage]
[This is a pic I took running my first 26.2]
[The bling]



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do WDW marathon one year! Sounds like an awesome year so far! :) Can't wait to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you either! :D I'm excited for your Princess race :) It's going to be royal [cheesy pun intended]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tried out for American Idol? Where have I been? Loving that bling, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay your blogging! I love the new look! It sounds like you are having a very blessed 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you missed the most important blessing you have had in 2011. Meeting me.

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N