6/27/10

My life as a Disney Annual Passholder

You may be thinking--wow this girl goes to Disney a lot...Yes. Yes, I do and here's why. I have not enjoyed college here in Orlando. I haven't connected with many people at UCF. This is probably because I had to grow up very fast, I don't participate in drama, and I have a lot of responsibility. The only part I have liked is that I am close to many of the greatest tourist attractions in the world. I don't really care to drink or go out or do anything that the typical college girl does. I'm different. I like good innocent fun. So instead of spending my money to have a thrilling night life clubbing downtown, I chose to have an annual pass and go to Disney whenever I want. I've only got one more semester of college and I want to enjoy this time in my life-even if it's not in the traditional way. ºOº

Ok, so technically it's still the weekend but the fun of my weekend has pretty much come to an end. [ENTER relaxation and cleaning.] I went to Epcot solo for a bit Friday night when I had some time to kill while waiting to meet a friend at the Magic Kingdom. I'm really independent so I didn't mind bopping around for a bit but I don't think I could ever really go to Disney by myself--got kinda lonely. So then I met up with my new friend @Disneyworlds on twitter Friday at Magic Kingdom and we had a BLAST! I just love this guy, he's hilarious.

Saturday there was a BIG group of us that met up and dispersed randomly. I've been so fortunate to meet so many awesome friends in a short amount of time! Here are the pics from Saturday.

Summer Nightastic! Fireworks 6/25/10

One of my dearest friends from high school dancing in Block Party Parade :) Kimmy!

And there she goes off on her float!
Maria, Princess Peanut & I
Scary Lot-So! Lol I told him to be scary so I could act afraid.

The lovely Maria, Brent & their sweet kids!
Maria, Me, Barb, & Steve. He was such a little gentlemen!
Maria and I :)

I'm going this week for the passholder preview of Captain EO! Yay love me some Michael Jackson!

4 comments:

  1. OKAY so super fun. I have NEVER been to disney land or world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank you!! It was so super fun & I can't wait for this next weekend!! I am so glad we met!! love u!!! ~xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. teacups always a favorite!
    Do you know what you're going to do yet when you graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lady, your summer is kicking my summer's butt!

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N