6/10/10

Disney CineMagic Camp

I'm heading up to Orlando this weekend to get ready for the camp I'm teaching next week. I'm going to Disney Saturday (YAY!) and then hoping to catch the free yoga class at my apartments up there on Sunday. Then next week is the Disney Cinemagic camp! I'll be teaching dance and choreographing their "shareformance" piece. The music medley we're using includes: Be Our Guest, Arabian Nights and a bunch of other Disney classics. They will be doing arts and crafts and theatre games in addition to singing and dancing. Now if I could just put in time for running these kids would be doing ALL my favorites things! Lol.

5 comments:

  1. you're so lucky! i love disney!! just read that you did the princess marathon, me too! of course your time is much faster than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast and like a perfect fit for you deary! Loving the new look/feel of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi again! :)

    no, sadly not doing disney next year :(
    i'm currently training for the san antonio marathon and then hopefully austin, dallas & houston next year. good luck to you!

    oh and i'm not hosting juneathon, just participating. it's amazing what this competition does, i feel like i need to do sometype of workout every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is soooo nice. I really love it.

    Do you like fashion? take a look on mine, follow me if you want

    http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/

    Add me on facebook too -http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153?ref=ts

    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my dream job!!!!

    If any one could ask me what I would do If I had any talent...it was ALWAYS musical theater! I tried out every year for the play and musical at my HS but never was a cast member (always the crew :( ....yes I was the tone deaf girl with 2 left feet who that she had a chance LOL!!!! I am excited for you, hope you blog about it with several pics!!!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N