5/1/10

OPI Shrek Forever After Collection


When I first discovered this I thought "What poor marketing. Why are they directing a child's movie product to diva women?" Lol. Then after looking at the colors, and being a Shrek fan, I decided I wanted a few. Maybe it wasn't such a bad business choice after all! haha. The picture above repesents the colors much better but the ones below show the names.

I like Who The Shrek, Ogre The Top & Funky Dunkey.

What do you think about this collection?




3 comments:

  1. interesting - but i'm not sure i'd be brave enough to try the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're fun, a little differnet. Little Diva and I would have fun painting our toes. Lord knows mine really need somethin' right now! iCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blues and purples! Cute idea to incorporate the Shrek theme!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N