5/26/10

Downtown Disney in Pictures

While in Orlando this week I took some me time to go to Downtown Disney. A favorite place of mine. :) Here is my day in pictures..






















I went to Little Mis-matched with the intention of getting socks but I was overwhelmed! Maybe next time. Had to take this pic for Racing With Babes :)





















I visited TrenD to check out the Disney Dooneys and found out the one I want is $190.00. Yipe! Oh well, something to save for. I also saw these CUTE sequined tops! Awesome for summer with leggings. They're available online too. Do you think I should get the Alice or Mickey one?






















I concluded my adventure with a White Chocolate Ghirardellhi frozen espresso. They have the best whipped cream ever! It's so thick and yummy.























I just love this creative pic I took through the Mickey in the railing! While I'm teaching in Orlando this summer I'll be pretty close so I see myself going back a lot this Summer. ;)
See ya real soon!



6 comments:

  1. Oh that picture made me smile. I love that store. And Ghirardelli - I definitely overindulged there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad I could inspire a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictorial! Your creative shot rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Team Marcia! I need to make a scrapbook page for that one. :)

    Coachstar--there are Disney Dooney & Bourke purses! Here's a link to a pic of the one i want --
    http://zannaland.com/wpcontent/uploads/2009/10/newdb.jpg

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N