4/17/10

Just what the Dr. ordered & VLOG update



My before run pic


I just got back from my first post injury run! The Dr. told me to rest for one more week and then start back up with one mile. So I did and it went really well! I actually did 1.4 miles [that's 3x around my block] in 13:59. Yippee! I'm proud of me for getting back out there. Usually after the run is when I experience the foot pain but I will continue to wear some sort of cushion on my *little footy* at all times to get over this flare up.

My post run pic



VLOG Update--I've been working some kinks out and I think you will be happy with the quality of my videos. This youtube channel is something I'm really excited about. It will be great to document this exciting time period. I also LOVE to entertain and teach and with my How To videos I feel I will do both. :0) I would love for you to subscribe HERE. I'll be doing a giveaway soon to celebrate beginning my vlog so stay tuned!

I hope you're having a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. So Cute! My mom loves scrapbooking. I'm gonna send her to your vlog for fresh ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouragement. What a great blog you have. Your header picture just makes me smile - you look so happy! :)

    Are you training for something right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your post-run photo! You are too cute sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N