4/23/10

I tag you all :o)

I remember doing these fun little question things on myspace. haha. They're always fun.

Lots of 3s

Three jobs I have had:

1. shampoo girl at a salon/spa
2. working at a tanning salon
3. Victorias Secret

Three places I have lived:
1. Port Saint Lucie, FL
2. Orlando, FL
3. ...that's it lol

Three favourite drinks:
1. water
2. diet coke
3. white zinf on occasion ;o)

Three shows I watch:
1. Kardashians
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. American Idol

Three places I have been:
1. NYC all the time
2. Texas
3. Chicago

Three places I would like to visit:
1. California
2. Nashville
3. Europe

Three people who I text with regularly:
1. Mom
2. Dustin
3. Gem

Three favourite old TV shows:
1. Doug
2. Rugrats
3. Are You Afraid of the Dark

Three favourite dishes:
1. Chicken Alfredo
2. Chicken Caesar salad
3. Cold Stone's Founder's Favorite with white chocolate chips

Three Makeup products I can't live without:
1. Aveeno tinted moisturizer
2. light pink lipgloss
3. Mac zoomlash mascara in black

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. being extremely productive this summer
2. getting closer to my dreams
3. reading YOUR Lots of 3s post

RANDOMOSITY

Ten how's:

*How did you get one of your scars? had a cyst removed from my calve. ew. and i have to get him re-removied this summer :-/

*How did you celebrate your last birthday? Disney world º0º
*How are you feeling at this moment? amazing. Im taking a bloggy break from laying in the sun
*How did your night go last night? good. I went to Carabba's and then watched Avatar with stepdaddy
*How did you do in high school? graduated with a 3.8. Got an A+++ in popularity =P
*How did you get the shirt you're wearing? wearing a bikini i bought
*How often do you see ur best friend? not enough but we'll be reunited this summa summa summa time
*How much money did you spend last month? my college girl budget
*How old do you want to be when you get married? career first
*How old will you be at your next birthday? 23

Nine what's:
*Whats your mothers name? Joyce
*What did you do last weekend? gallavanted the town w/stepdaddy
*What is the most important part of your life? God always. Then family/friends. Then career.
*What would you rather be doing? shopping but Im doing that later
*What did you last cry over? happy tears about a blessing
*What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? hmm talking about it I guess
*What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? What we have in common. We have to agree on religion, lifestyles, & careers.
*What are you worried about? I try not to worry since it put me in the ER last summer with anxiety attacks. My stepdad says "Lots to think about, nothin to worry about." I try to live by that. So Im "thinking" about my grades this semester.
*What did you have for breakfast? skipped it. Left over chicken alfredo for lunch tho. mmm.

Eight have you's:
*Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes and then stolen them from their girlfriend. But I have REALLY changed since then.
*Have you ever had your heartbroken? twice but its a pretty good ratio
*Have you ever been out of the country? Bahamas..does that count?
*Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? cant recall an example but this is a yes
*Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? oh ho ho yeaa
*Have you ever had sex on the beach? negative - n btw where did that question come from
*Have you ever dated someone younger than you? yes and the older i get the more likely i am to do it again. but i do like older guys.
*Have you ever read an entire book in one day? no. took me like 6 days for the last Harry Potter. Closest I've gotten.

Seven who's:
*Who was the last person you saw? nana :o) she's sitting across from me
*Who was the last person you texted? Tabitha
*Who was the last person you hungout with? stepdaddy
*Who was the last person to call you? Mom
*Who did you last hug? um probably Tabitha
*Who is the last person who texted you? Tabitha
*Who was the last person you said "i love you" to? stepdaddy

Six where's:
*Where does your best friend live? Port Saint Lucie FL
*Where did you last go? in the sun, about to go to Kohl's for my cousins housewarming present
*Where did you last hang out? at the DRAKE CONCERTTTT! best night everrr. Doing a vid and recap soon.
*Where do you go to school? UCF. Don't have too much school spirit though. I used it all up in high school..no really, one of my superlatives was *Most School Spirit*
*Where is your favorite place to be? in my comfy bed or disney world or in an awesome dance class or performing or singing the list goes on
*Where did you sleep last night? My bed in PSL

Five do's/does:
*Do you like someone right now? ...yes
*Do you think anyone likes you? I think so
*Do you ever wish you were someone else? haha sometimes I wish Im a Kenyan when Im running. Or a black guy so I could be a rapper. LOL. But Im totally happy being me.
*Do you know the muffin man? that lives on Drury lane? He's got some killer chocolate chip muffins
*Does the future scare you? Im ready for it

Four whys:
*Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)? Because she is an amazing Christian who brings me closer to God, loves working out like I do, and Disney. We have so much in common and have been friends since kindygarten ;) She knows my whole life and I know hers. She understands me the best of anyone.
*Why did you get a myspace? all my friends were on it in high school
*Why did your parents give you the name you have? my uncle liked Nicole and my dad wanted Joy to be my middle name bc I was born by Christmas.
*Why are you doing this survey? Because I like questionnaires

Three if's:
*If you could have one super power what would it be? to turn people into believers of Christ. Take away pain. Somethin like that.
*If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? make my dad go get that heart procedure where the put the stint in your vein so he wouldnt have that heart attack that took him from me.
*If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring? waterrrr lots of it.

Two would you ever's:
*Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? there may be one that I talked to that didnt work out bc of where we both were in life but things are changing soo...maybe
*Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? odd question but I guess if it was serious

One last question:
*Are you happy with your life right now? EXTREMELY! Thinking of opening a business, one more semester left of college, writing the best music I ever have, losing weight :-D, getting more and more awesome at hair and makeup, a lot of my friends are accomplishing their dreams and inspiring me to, me and my family is healthy, i love my bloggy friends...life is good.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to yours!


2 comments:

  1. Wow lady that's a lot! I had no idea you'd been through so much. I could take a cue from you on positive thinking and living life to its fullest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a fun person!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N