3/30/10

A side of me you haven't seen

Follow this link after you read below --

http://www.youtube.com/user/nsiscaretta?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/AllEE8uKZfU


Hey there lovely bloggers!

I made this video last night. I've been inspired by a new hip hop artist and decided to remix one of his songs. Originally the song is about a girl who dances to survive in "Houstatlantavegas" which I've taken to stand for as any metropolitan city. I rewrote it to be about a boy who is also struggling in a big city and makes the choice to sell drugs because he feels theres no other way for him to survive. This was partially inspired by The Blind Side too! (I saw it this weekend for the first time and loved it.)

You may not know this about me but I am a Theatre major, Education minor in college. I sing, dance, act, choreograph, write lyrics, and compose songs. After college I plan to travel to California, Nashville, and New York (and spend some time in Miami but that's like my backyard) to pursue a career in entertainment. My absolute DREAM JOB is to choreograph and dance in a musical artists international tour, while writing music with them along the way. <3

Take a listen and tell me what you think!

Have a happy TUESDAY!

1 comment:

x0x0,
N