3/23/10

100 miles down in 2010




Yay I have run over 100 miles this year! I wonder how many miles I have run in my life? Crazy! I'll continue on with my goal to reach 500. This is the first year that I've been serious about running and had a mileage goal. I signed up for the ING NYC lottery and if I don't get in I think I'm going to do WDW Marathon in Jan. I can't believe I'm about to say this but..

I'm ready to start training for a marathon!

Please share you're greatest running accomplishment this year with me. I'd love to know!

Happy running,
NJoy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 miles!!! That is awesome and so is your plan to start marathon training.
    My greatest running accomplishemnt/privelege this year is the opportunity to run Boston for the second time. Never in my wildest did I imagine I'd EVER do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT!! Congrats, Nicole! You can do it!

    My greatest accomplishment was running the Chicago Marathon (my only to date) and only walking 3 mins during the entire race.

    ReplyDelete

x0x0,
N