2/4/10

Catching up..

Im catching up on alot of things including writing on my blog :-) I'm desperately trying to catch up and make sure I do enough training without injury for my first half marathon. Gettin a little nervous but I know I'll be fine. I suspect I might have a little ITBS on the left knee =( If it starts to be a problem again I'll seek professional help.

I can not believe how much time I am putting into this show I'm choreographing at the highschool. WOW! I spend atleast 2-6 hours a day researching, counting out 8 counts, putting combos together etc. all aside from the 2 hours Monday through Thursday I am actually there teaching. Quite the commitment! I am not complaining by any means. I really love every second there except for when they talk too much. Grrr...today should be really productive though. I have alot of fun new moves from the 1930s.

So far 2010 has been one of the best years I have ever had! I love love LOVE it!The only thing I wish I had was more time for scrapbooking. And maybe a guy so I could cuddle and get flowers. *sigh* ..especially as Valentine's day approaches. <3 <3 <3

xoxo
Njoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

x0x0,
N